Subject: linux-next: build failure after merge of the net-next tree

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 30 Jun 2014 12:47:50 +1000

Hi all,

After merging the net-next tree, today's linux-next build (powerpc
ppc64_defconfig) failed like this:

In file included from include/net/inet_connection_sock.h:23:0,
                 from include/linux/tcp.h:24,
                 from include/net/tcp.h:24,
                 from net/ipv4/tcp_input.c:72:
net/ipv4/tcp_input.c: In function 'pr_drop_req':
include/net/inet_sock.h:77:41: error: 'struct sock_common' has no member named 'skc_v6_daddr'
 #define ir_v6_rmt_addr  req.__req_common.skc_v6_daddr
                                         ^
include/net/sock.h:2273:57: note: in expansion of macro 'ir_v6_rmt_addr'
  do { if (net_msg_warn && net_ratelimit()) printk(fmt,##args); } while(0)
                                                         ^
net/ipv4/tcp_input.c:5889:3: note: in expansion of macro 'LIMIT_NETDEBUG'
   LIMIT_NETDEBUG(KERN_DEBUG pr_fmt("drop open request from %pI6/%u\n"),
   ^

Caused by commit 1fb6f159fd21 ("tcp: add tcp_conn_request").  This
build has CONFIG_IPV6 unset.

I have used the net-next tree from next-20140627 for today.
-- 
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell                    [email-masked]