Subject: Re: linux-next: Tree for Jul 16

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 17 Jul 2014 10:51:44 +1000

Hi Nick,

[Please trim your replies to just the bit (if any) that you are
referring to]

On Wed, 16 Jul 2014 20:45:25 -0400 Nick Krause <[email-masked]> wrote:
>
> On Wed, Jul 16, 2014 at 4:45 AM, Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]> wrote:
> >
> > Status of my local build tests will be at
> > http://kisskb.ellerman.id.au/linux-next .

> I am trying to get the maintainers to clean up still failing builds.
> When you get time I wondering
> if you can send me a list  of still failing builds and warnings of
> interest in the kernel that is'
> up to date for me to help clean up these outstanding issues with the
> maintainers support as needed.

See above ...

-- 
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell                    [email-masked]