Subject: linux-next: manual merge of the akpm-current tree with the random tree

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 18 Jul 2014 17:44:16 +1000

Hi Andrew,

Today's linux-next merge of the akpm-current tree got a conflict in
arch/x86/syscalls/syscall_64.tbl between commit 69d7b7939c24 ("random:
introduce getrandom(2) system call") from the random tree and commit
f5e74a5d7743 ("kexec: new syscall kexec_file_load() declaration") from
the akpm-current tree.

I fixed it up (see below) and can carry the fix as necessary (no action
is required).

-- 
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell                    [email-masked]

diff --cc arch/x86/syscalls/syscall_64.tbl
index 6705032c0520,6d3545914821..000000000000
--- a/arch/x86/syscalls/syscall_64.tbl
+++ b/arch/x86/syscalls/syscall_64.tbl
@@@ -323,7 -323,7 +323,8 @@@
  314	common	sched_setattr		sys_sched_setattr
  315	common	sched_getattr		sys_sched_getattr
  316	common	renameat2		sys_renameat2
 -317	common	kexec_file_load		sys_kexec_file_load
 +317	common	getrandom		sys_getrandom
++318	common	kexec_file_load		sys_kexec_file_load
  
  #
  # x32-specific system call numbers start at 512 to avoid cache impact