Subject: linux-next: manual merge of the scsi tree with the net-next tree

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 23 Jul 2014 16:40:49 +1000

Hi James,

Today's linux-next merge of the scsi tree got a conflict in
drivers/scsi/cxgbi/libcxgbi.h between commit fc8d0590d914 ("libcxgbi:
Add ipv6 api to driver") from the net-next tree and commit 1abf635d2f33
("scsi: use 64-bit value for 'max_luns'") from the scsi tree.

I fixed it up (see below) and can carry the fix as necessary (no action
is required).

-- 
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell                    [email-masked]

diff --cc drivers/scsi/cxgbi/libcxgbi.h
index 8ad73d913f02,538d7a64e138..000000000000
--- a/drivers/scsi/cxgbi/libcxgbi.h
+++ b/drivers/scsi/cxgbi/libcxgbi.h
@@@ -708,8 -692,7 +708,8 @@@ struct cxgbi_device *cxgbi_device_regis
  void cxgbi_device_unregister(struct cxgbi_device *);
  void cxgbi_device_unregister_all(unsigned int flag);
  struct cxgbi_device *cxgbi_device_find_by_lldev(void *);
 +struct cxgbi_device *cxgbi_device_find_by_netdev(struct net_device *, int *);
- int cxgbi_hbas_add(struct cxgbi_device *, unsigned int, unsigned int,
+ int cxgbi_hbas_add(struct cxgbi_device *, u64, unsigned int,
  			struct scsi_host_template *,
  			struct scsi_transport_template *);
  void cxgbi_hbas_remove(struct cxgbi_device *);