Subject: linux-next: manual merge of the char-misc tree with the slave-dma tree

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 29 Jul 2014 17:38:24 +1000

Hi all,

Today's linux-next merge of the char-misc tree got a conflict in
drivers/dma/Makefile between commit 555859308723 ("dmaengine: sun6i:
Add driver for the Allwinner A31 DMA controller") from the slave-dma tree and
commit 95b4ecbf759a ("dma: MIC X100 DMA Driver") from the char-misc
tree.

I fixed it up (see below) and can carry the fix as necessary (no action
is required).

-- 
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell                    [email-masked]

diff --cc drivers/dma/Makefile
index d08bd966da13,bd9e7fa928bd..000000000000
--- a/drivers/dma/Makefile
+++ b/drivers/dma/Makefile
@@@ -47,4 -47,4 +47,5 @@@ obj-$(CONFIG_MOXART_DMA) += moxart-dma.
  obj-$(CONFIG_FSL_EDMA) += fsl-edma.o
  obj-$(CONFIG_QCOM_BAM_DMA) += qcom_bam_dma.o
  obj-y += xilinx/
 +obj-$(CONFIG_DMA_SUN6I) += sun6i-dma.o
+ obj-$(CONFIG_INTEL_MIC_X100_DMA) += mic_x100_dma.o