Subject: linux-next: manual merge of the net-next tree with the net tree

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 4 Aug 2014 13:28:48 +1000

Hi all,

Today's linux-next merge of the net-next tree got a conflict in
net/ipv6/sysctl_net_ipv6.c between commit 166bd890a3d8 ("ipv6: data of
fwmark_reflect sysctl needs to be updated on netns construction") from
the net tree and commit cb1ce2ef387b ("ipv6: Implement automatic flow
label generation on transmit") from the net-next tree.

I fixed it up (see below) and can carry the fix as necessary (no action
is required).

-- 
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell                    [email-masked]

diff --cc net/ipv6/sysctl_net_ipv6.c
index 818334619abb,5bf7b61f8ae8..000000000000
--- a/net/ipv6/sysctl_net_ipv6.c
+++ b/net/ipv6/sysctl_net_ipv6.c
@@@ -74,7 -81,7 +81,8 @@@ static int __net_init ipv6_sysctl_net_i
  	ipv6_table[0].data = &net->ipv6.sysctl.bindv6only;
  	ipv6_table[1].data = &net->ipv6.sysctl.anycast_src_echo_reply;
  	ipv6_table[2].data = &net->ipv6.sysctl.flowlabel_consistency;
- 	ipv6_table[3].data = &net->ipv6.sysctl.fwmark_reflect;
+ 	ipv6_table[3].data = &net->ipv6.sysctl.auto_flowlabels;
++	ipv6_table[4].data = &net->ipv6.sysctl.fwmark_reflect;
  
  	ipv6_route_table = ipv6_route_sysctl_init(net);
  	if (!ipv6_route_table)