Subject: linux-next: manual merge of the akpm-current tree with Linus' tree

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 7 Aug 2014 16:51:36 +1000

Hi Andrew,

Today's linux-next merge of the akpm-current tree got a conflict in
net/batman-adv/fragmentation.c between commit d9124268d84a
("batman-adv: Fix out-of-order fragmentation support") from Linus' tree
and commit ffe04af00b27 ("list: fix order of arguments for
hlist_add_after(_rcu)") from the akpm-current tree.

I fixed it up (see below) and can carry the fix as necessary (no action
is required).

-- 
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell                    [email-masked]

diff --cc net/batman-adv/fragmentation.c
index 022d18ab27a6,16dd40910c65..000000000000
--- a/net/batman-adv/fragmentation.c
+++ b/net/batman-adv/fragmentation.c
@@@ -181,14 -180,11 +181,14 @@@ static bool batadv_frag_insert_packet(s
  			ret = true;
  			goto out;
  		}
 +
 +		/* store current entry because it could be the last in list */
 +		frag_entry_last = frag_entry_curr;
  	}
  
 -	/* Reached the end of the list, so insert after 'frag_entry_curr'. */
 -	if (likely(frag_entry_curr)) {
 -		hlist_add_behind(&frag_entry_new->list, &frag_entry_curr->list);
 +	/* Reached the end of the list, so insert after 'frag_entry_last'. */
 +	if (likely(frag_entry_last)) {
- 		hlist_add_after(&frag_entry_last->list, &frag_entry_new->list);
++		hlist_add_behind(&frag_entry_new->list, &frag_entry_last->list);
  		chain->size += skb->len - hdr_size;
  		chain->timestamp = jiffies;
  		ret = true;