Subject: linux-next: build failure after merge of the pwm tree

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 23 Aug 2014 07:07:37 +1000

Hi Thierry,

After merging the pwm tree, today's linux-next build (powerpc allyesconfig)
failed like this:

drivers/pwm/pwm-lpss.c: In function 'pwm_lpss_config':
drivers/pwm/pwm-lpss.c:81:2: error: implicit declaration of function 'readl' [-Werror=implicit-function-declaration]
  ctrl = readl(lpwm->regs + PWM);
  ^
drivers/pwm/pwm-lpss.c:87:2: error: implicit declaration of function 'writel' [-Werror=implicit-function-declaration]
  writel(ctrl, lpwm->regs + PWM);
  ^

Caused by commit 28160b18787b ("pwm: lpss: Properly split driver to
parts").

I have reverted that commit for today (and 06c7b5394e21 ("pwm: lpss:
pci: Move to use pcim_enable_device()") which depends on it).
-- 
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell                    [email-masked]