Subject: Re: linux-next: build failure after merge of the pwm tree

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 23 Aug 2014 08:30:09 +1000

Hi Thierry,

On Sat, 23 Aug 2014 00:15:54 +0200 Thierry Reding <[email-masked]> wrote:
>
> On Sat, Aug 23, 2014 at 12:06:16AM +0200, Thierry Reding wrote:
> > 
> > Ugh, that's unfortunate. I have a set of scripts I use to build-test
> > before pushing, but I don't usually do full allyesconfig builds. It
> > seems like pwm-lpss.c might only be missing a linux/io.h include. It
> > will likely be Monday before I find the time to properly test and fix
> > this, do you want me to remove the commits from the pwm/for-next branch
> > so you don't have to revert it again?
> 
> Just confirmed that adding a linux/io.h include fixes the build. Will
> push a fix in a minute.

The revert would have happened automatically, but if it is fixed I will
remove it, thanks.

-- 
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell                    [email-masked]