Subject: linux-next: build warnings after merge of the crypto tree

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 26 Aug 2014 16:14:56 +1000

Hi Herbert,

After merging the crypto tree, today's linux-next build (powerpc
ppc44x_defconfig, i386 defconfig and sparc defconfig) produced these
warnings:

In file included from crypto/testmgr.c:30:0:
include/crypto/drbg.h: In function 'drbg_max_addtl':
include/crypto/drbg.h:157:2: warning: left shift count >= width of type
  return (1UL<<35);
  ^
include/crypto/drbg.h: In function 'drbg_max_requests':
include/crypto/drbg.h:163:2: warning: left shift count >= width of type
  return (1UL<<48);
  ^

Introduced by commit 05c81ccd9087 ("crypto: drbg - remove configuration
of fixed values").  These are all 32 bit builds.

-- 
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell                    [email-masked]