Subject: linux-next: New platform-drivers-x86 tree

From: Darren Hart <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 2 Sep 2014 22:21:20 -0700

Hi Stephen,

I searched the documentation (development-process/*) but found the linux-next
wiki to be down (for a while now it seems). Apologies if I'm missing something
documented there.

I picked up maintenance of platform-drivers-x86 from Matthew Garrett. I wanted
to point you at my latest tree and make sure I understood the process for
working with linux-next.

The new tree is here:
git://git.infradead.org/users/dvhart/linux-platform-drivers-x86.git

I'm planning on pushing patches I'm considering for pull requests to the
'for-next' branch - unless you direct me otherwise. This is typically after they
pass LKP testing in the 'testing' branch.

I have subscribed to the linux-next mailing list. Is there more I need to be
doing? Do I need to send you pull requests, or do you pull a list of branches
automatically?

Regards,

--
Darren Hart
Intel Open Source Technology Center