Subject: linux-next: Tree for Sep 2

From: Mark Brown <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 3 Sep 2014 20:01:45 +0100

Changes since 20140902:

The akpm-current tree lost its conflict against Linus' tree and two
patches from it got applied.

Non-merge commits (relative to Linus' tree): 3475
 2949 files changed, 116735 insertions(+), 88213 deletions(-)

I have created today's linux-next tree at
git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/next/linux-next.git .
If you are tracking the linux-next tree using git, you should not use
git pull" to do so as that will try to merge the new linux-next release
with the old one.  You should use "git fetch" and checkout or reset to
the new master.

You can see which trees have been included by looking in the Next/Trees
file in the source.  There are also quilt-import.log and merge.log files
in the Next directory.  Between each merge, the tree was built with an
allmodconfig for x86_64 and a multi_v7_defconfig for arm.

Below is a summary of the state of the merge.

I am currently merging 214 trees (counting Linus' and 30 trees of patches
pending for Linus' tree).

Stats about the size of the tree over time can be seen at
http://neuling.org/linux-next-size.html .

Status of Stephen's local build tests will be at
http://kisskb.ellerman.id.au/linux-next .  If maintainers want to give
advice about cross compilers/configs that work, we are always open to add
more builds.