Subject: linux-next: manual merge of the tip tree with the nfs tree

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 22 Sep 2014 13:31:56 +1000

Hi all,

Today's linux-next merge of the tip tree got conflicts in
fs/nfs/blocklayout/blocklayoutdev.c and
fs/nfs/blocklayout/blocklayoutdm.c between commit 871760ce97a9
("pnfs/blocklayout: move all rpc_pipefs related code into a single
file") from the nfs tree and commit f139caf2e897 ("sched, cleanup,
treewide: Remove set_current_state(TASK_RUNNING) after schedule()")
from the tip tree.

I fixed it up (the former move the code in these two files into
fs/nfs/blocklayout/rpc_pipefs.c, so I deleted the 2 files and applied
the following merge fix patch) and can carry the fix as necessary (no
action is required).

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 22 Sep 2014 13:29:19 +1000
Subject: [PATCH] pnfs: merge fixup for sched cleanup of set_current_state(TASK_RUNNING)

Signed-off-by: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
---
 fs/nfs/blocklayout/rpc_pipefs.c | 1 -
 1 file changed, 1 deletion(-)

diff --git a/fs/nfs/blocklayout/rpc_pipefs.c b/fs/nfs/blocklayout/rpc_pipefs.c
index 8d04bda2bd2e..e966c023b1b7 100644
--- a/fs/nfs/blocklayout/rpc_pipefs.c
+++ b/fs/nfs/blocklayout/rpc_pipefs.c
@@ -92,7 +92,6 @@ bl_resolve_deviceid(struct nfs_server *server, struct pnfs_block_volume *b,
 
 	set_current_state(TASK_UNINTERRUPTIBLE);
 	schedule();
-	__set_current_state(TASK_RUNNING);
 	remove_wait_queue(&nn->bl_wq, &wq);
 
 	if (reply->status != BL_DEVICE_REQUEST_PROC) {
-- 
2.1.0

-- 
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell                    [email-masked]