Subject: linux-next: manual merge of the mfd tree with the hwmon-staging tree

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 25 Sep 2014 14:08:31 +1000

Hi Lee,

Today's linux-next merge of the mfd tree got a conflict in
drivers/mfd/Makefile between commit dfbdcd7cefca ("mfd: menf21bmc:
Introduce MEN 14F021P00 BMC MFD Core driver") from the hwmon-staging
tree and commit bc69ade0238e ("mfd: Add HI6421 PMIC Core driver") from
the mfd tree.

I fixed it up (see below) and can carry the fix as necessary (no action
is required).

-- 
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell                    [email-masked]

diff --cc drivers/mfd/Makefile
index d58068aa8aa9,f1b2e2c9264e..000000000000
--- a/drivers/mfd/Makefile
+++ b/drivers/mfd/Makefile
@@@ -169,7 -171,7 +171,8 @@@ obj-$(CONFIG_MFD_AS3711)	+= as3711.
  obj-$(CONFIG_MFD_AS3722)	+= as3722.o
  obj-$(CONFIG_MFD_STW481X)	+= stw481x.o
  obj-$(CONFIG_MFD_IPAQ_MICRO)	+= ipaq-micro.o
 +obj-$(CONFIG_MFD_MENF21BMC)	+= menf21bmc.o
+ obj-$(CONFIG_MFD_HI6421_PMIC)	+= hi6421-pmic-core.o
  
  intel-soc-pmic-objs		:= intel_soc_pmic_core.o intel_soc_pmic_crc.o
  obj-$(CONFIG_INTEL_SOC_PMIC)	+= intel-soc-pmic.o