Subject: linux-next: manual merge of the cgroup tree with the kbuild tree

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 26 Sep 2014 18:12:52 +1000

Hi Tejun,

Today's linux-next merge of the cgroup tree got a conflict in
scripts/tags.sh between commit a60113d6a7fc ("scripts/tags.sh: remove
*PCGFLAGS regular expressions") from the kbuild tree and commit
e0e5070b20e0 ("sched: add macros to define bitops for task atomic
flags") from the cgroup tree.

I fixed it up (see below) and can carry the fix as necessary (no action
is required).

-- 
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell                    [email-masked]

diff --cc scripts/tags.sh
index fd651f90a838,293828bfd4ac..000000000000
--- a/scripts/tags.sh
+++ b/scripts/tags.sh
@@@ -193,6 -193,13 +193,9 @@@ exuberant(
  	--regex-c++='/TESTCLEARFLAG_FALSE\(([^,)]*).*/TestClearPage\1/' \
  	--regex-c++='/__TESTCLEARFLAG_FALSE\(([^,)]*).*/__TestClearPage\1/' \
  	--regex-c++='/_PE\(([^,)]*).*/PEVENT_ERRNO__\1/'		\
 -	--regex-c++='/TESTPCGFLAG\(([^,)]*).*/PageCgroup\1/'		\
 -	--regex-c++='/SETPCGFLAG\(([^,)]*).*/SetPageCgroup\1/'		\
 -	--regex-c++='/CLEARPCGFLAG\(([^,)]*).*/ClearPageCgroup\1/'	\
 -	--regex-c++='/TESTCLEARPCGFLAG\(([^,)]*).*/TestClearPageCgroup\1/' \
+ 	--regex-c++='/TASK_PFA_TEST\([^,]*,\s*([^)]*)\)/task_\1/'	\
+ 	--regex-c++='/TASK_PFA_SET\([^,]*,\s*([^)]*)\)/task_set_\1/'	\
+ 	--regex-c++='/TASK_PFA_CLEAR\([^,]*,\s*([^)]*)\)/task_clear_\1/'\
  	--regex-c='/PCI_OP_READ\((\w*).*[1-4]\)/pci_bus_read_config_\1/' \
  	--regex-c='/PCI_OP_WRITE\((\w*).*[1-4]\)/pci_bus_write_config_\1/' \
  	--regex-c='/DEFINE_(MUTEX|SEMAPHORE|SPINLOCK)\((\w*)/\2/v/'	\
@@@ -252,6 -259,13 +255,9 @@@ emacs(
  	--regex='/__CLEARPAGEFLAG_NOOP(\([^,)]*\).*/__ClearPage\1/' \
  	--regex='/TESTCLEARFLAG_FALSE(\([^,)]*\).*/TestClearPage\1/' \
  	--regex='/__TESTCLEARFLAG_FALSE(\([^,)]*\).*/__TestClearPage\1/' \
 -	--regex='/TESTPCGFLAG\(([^,)]*).*/PageCgroup\1/'	\
 -	--regex='/SETPCGFLAG\(([^,)]*).*/SetPageCgroup\1/'	\
 -	--regex='/CLEARPCGFLAG\(([^,)]*).*/ClearPageCgroup\1/'	\
 -	--regex='/TESTCLEARPCGFLAG\(([^,)]*).*/TestClearPageCgroup\1/' \
+ 	--regex='/TASK_PFA_TEST\([^,]*,\s*([^)]*)\)/task_\1/'		\
+ 	--regex='/TASK_PFA_SET\([^,]*,\s*([^)]*)\)/task_set_\1/'	\
+ 	--regex='/TASK_PFA_CLEAR\([^,]*,\s*([^)]*)\)/task_clear_\1/'	\
  	--regex='/_PE(\([^,)]*\).*/PEVENT_ERRNO__\1/'		\
  	--regex='/PCI_OP_READ(\([a-z]*[a-z]\).*[1-4])/pci_bus_read_config_\1/' \
  	--regex='/PCI_OP_WRITE(\([a-z]*[a-z]\).*[1-4])/pci_bus_write_config_\1/'\