Subject: linux-next: manual merge of the llvmlinux tree with the arm tree

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 26 Sep 2014 19:21:45 +1000

Hi all,

Today's linux-next merge of the llvmlinux tree got a conflict in
arch/arm/kernel/return_address.c between commit 95e750c0bac4 ("ARM:
8160/1: drop warning about return_address not using unwind tables")
from the arm tree and commit eeb5c3a69694 ("arm: LLVMLinux: use static
inline in ARM ftrace.h") from the llvmlinux tree (which also exists in
the arm tree).

I fixed it up (I took out the now empty #else clause ... see below) and
can carry the fix as necessary (no action is required).

-- 
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell                    [email-masked]

diff --cc arch/arm/kernel/return_address.c
index 98ea4b7eb406,b7de88a40176..000000000000
--- a/arch/arm/kernel/return_address.c
+++ b/arch/arm/kernel/return_address.c
@@@ -57,8 -56,12 +56,6 @@@ void *return_address(unsigned int level
  		return NULL;
  }
  
--#else /* if defined(CONFIG_FRAME_POINTER) && !defined(CONFIG_ARM_UNWIND) */
 -
 -#if defined(CONFIG_ARM_UNWIND)
 -#warning "TODO: return_address should use unwind tables"
 -#endif
--
  #endif /* if defined(CONFIG_FRAME_POINTER) && !defined(CONFIG_ARM_UNWIND) / else */
  
  EXPORT_SYMBOL_GPL(return_address);