Subject: linux-next: build warning after merge of the akpm-current tree

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 26 Sep 2014 20:42:00 +1000

Hi Andrew,

After merging the akpm tree, today's linux-next build (powerpc
ppc64_defconfig) produced this warning:

drivers/of/of_reserved_mem.c: In function 'of_reserved_mem_device_init':
drivers/of/of_reserved_mem.c:253:3: warning: 'return' with no value, in function returning non-void [-Wreturn-type]
   return;
   ^
drivers/of/of_reserved_mem.c:259:3: warning: 'return' with no value, in function returning non-void [-Wreturn-type]
   return;
   ^

Caused by commit 1a29544cc8c9 ("drivers: of: add return value to
of_reserved_mem_device_init").  This patch changed the return type of a
function but did not update any or the return statements in that
function.

-- 
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell                    [email-masked]