Subject: Re: Changing the audit tree

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 22 Oct 2014 09:19:10 +1100

Hi Paul,

On Tue, 21 Oct 2014 17:00:48 -0400 Paul Moore <[email-masked]> wrote:
>
> The audit tree has just changed hands and as a result the git repo has 
> changed.  The new location is:
> 
>  * git://git.infradead.org/users/pcmoore/audit next

OK, I have updated to that and have this address as the (sole) new
contact.

Thanks for adding your subsystem tree as a participant of linux-next.  As
you may know, this is not a judgment of your code.  The purpose of
linux-next is for integration testing and to lower the impact of
conflicts between subsystems in the next merge window. 

You will need to ensure that the patches/commits in your tree/series have
been:
     * submitted under GPL v2 (or later) and include the Contributor's
        Signed-off-by,
     * posted to the relevant mailing list,
     * reviewed by you (or another maintainer of your subsystem tree),
     * successfully unit tested, and 
     * destined for the current or next Linux merge window.

Basically, this should be just what you would send to Linus (or ask him
to fetch).  It is allowed to be rebased if you deem it necessary.

-- 
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell 
[email-masked]