Subject: Re: linux-next: error fetching the cris tree

From: Jesper Nilsson <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 28 Oct 2014 09:30:03 +0100

On Tue, Oct 28, 2014 at 01:08:57AM +0100, Stephen Rothwell wrote:
> Hi Jesper,

Hi Stephen!

> Fetching the cris tree (git://www.jni.nu/cris.git#for-next) this
> morning produced this error:
> 
> fatal: Couldn't find remote ref refs/heads/for-next

Ah sorry, my bad, I just changed the cris-mirror to copy from my
kernel.org tree, which had no for-next branch. Re-pushed now,
so it should be ok after the mirror has updated.

However, it might be better to switch over linux-next for cris
to use the for-next branch of this tree:

git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/jesper/cris.git

Should go a bit faster from there. The old mirror (repo.or.cz) will still
be there, but the tree at jni.nu will probably not come back.

> I will use the cris tree from yesterday.

Thanks,

/^JN - Jesper Nilsson
-- 
               Jesper Nilsson -- [email-masked]