Subject: linux-next: manual merge of the staging tree with the vfs tree

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 3 Nov 2014 13:39:53 +1100

Hi Greg,

Today's linux-next merge of the staging tree got a conflict in
drivers/staging/lustre/lustre/llite/namei.c between commits 8da673df2d77
("ll_get_child_fid(): callers already have the child") and  ("kill
ll_unlink_generic()") from the vfs tree and commit 2a80f844158b
("Staging: lustre: llite: Declare ptr args correctly") from the staging
tree.

I fixed it up (see below) and can carry the fix as necessary (no action
is required).

-- 
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell                    [email-masked]

diff --cc drivers/staging/lustre/lustre/llite/namei.c
index 8e926b385a60,2971a26370be..000000000000
--- a/drivers/staging/lustre/lustre/llite/namei.c
+++ b/drivers/staging/lustre/lustre/llite/namei.c
@@@ -974,7 -1103,8 +974,7 @@@ out
   * Instead, ll_ddelete() and ll_d_iput() will update it based upon if there
   * is any lock existing. They will recycle dentries and inodes based upon locks
   * too. b=20433 */
- static int ll_unlink(struct inode * dir, struct dentry *dentry)
 -static int ll_unlink_generic(struct inode *dir, struct dentry *dparent,
 -			     struct dentry *dchild, struct qstr *name)
++static int ll_unlink(struct inode *dir, struct dentry *dentry)
  {
  	struct ptlrpc_request *request = NULL;
  	struct md_op_data *op_data;