Subject: linux-next: build failure after merge of the scsi tree

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 4 Nov 2014 15:43:20 +1100

Hi James,

After merging the scsi tree, today's linux-next build (arm
multi_v7_defconfig) failed like this:

In file included from include/linux/sched.h:17:0,
                 from include/linux/blkdev.h:4,
                 from drivers/scsi/constants.c:10:
drivers/scsi/constants.c: In function 'scsi_opcode_sa_name':
include/linux/kernel.h:54:32: error: invalid application of 'sizeof' to incomplete type 'const char *[]'
 #define ARRAY_SIZE(arr) (sizeof(arr) / sizeof((arr)[0]) + __must_be_array(arr))
                                ^
drivers/scsi/constants.c:300:15: note: in expansion of macro 'ARRAY_SIZE'
  if (opcode < ARRAY_SIZE(cdb_byte0_names))
               ^

Caused by 94bafab0008c ("scsi: consolidate opcode lookup in
scsi_opcode_sa_name()").  This build does not have
CONFIG_SCSI_CONSTANTS set.

I have used the scsi tree from next-20141031 again (since yesterday's
tree had a different build problem).
-- 
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell                    [email-masked]