Subject: linux-next: build failure after merge of the iommu tree

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 5 Nov 2014 13:47:31 +1100

Hi Joerg,

After merging the iommu tree, today's linux-next build (powerpc
pc64_defconfig) failed like this:

In file included from arch/powerpc/platforms/powernv/pci.c:33:0:
arch/powerpc/include/asm/iommu.h:140:12: error: conflicting types for 'iommu_map_sg'
 extern int iommu_map_sg(struct device *dev, struct iommu_table *tbl,
            ^
In file included from arch/powerpc/platforms/powernv/pci.c:23:0:
include/linux/iommu.h:311:22: note: previous definition of 'iommu_map_sg' was here
 static inline size_t iommu_map_sg(struct iommu_domain *domain,
                      ^

Caused by commit 315786ebbf4a ("iommu: Add iommu_map_sg() function").
Grep is your friend ...

I have used the iommu tree from next-20141104 for today.
-- 
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell                    [email-masked]