Subject: linux-next: manual merge of the driver-core tree with the tree

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 10 Nov 2014 15:21:25 +1100

Hi Greg,

Today's linux-next merge of the driver-core tree got a conflict in
drivers/leds/leds-gpio.c between commit a43f2cbbb009 ("leds: leds-gpio:
Make use of device property API") from the  tree and commit
81902d5f658f ("leds: drop owner assignment from platform_drivers") from
the driver-core tree.

I fixed it up (see below) and can carry the fix as necessary (no action
is required).

-- 
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell                    [email-masked]

diff --cc drivers/leds/leds-gpio.c
index b3c5d9d6a42b,ac4768f2b2b4..000000000000
--- a/drivers/leds/leds-gpio.c
+++ b/drivers/leds/leds-gpio.c
@@@ -281,8 -287,7 +281,7 @@@ static struct platform_driver gpio_led_
  	.remove		= gpio_led_remove,
  	.driver		= {
  		.name	= "leds-gpio",
- 		.owner	= THIS_MODULE,
 -		.of_match_table = of_match_ptr(of_gpio_leds_match),
 +		.of_match_table = of_gpio_leds_match,
  	},
  };