Subject: linux-next: manual merge of the char-misc tree with the staging tree

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 10 Nov 2014 16:53:16 +1100

Hi all,

Today's linux-next merge of the char-misc tree got a conflict in
drivers/Makefile between commit 777783e0abae ("staging: android:
binder: move to the "real" part of the kernel") from the staging tree and
commit a06ae8609b3d ("coresight: add CoreSight core layer framework")
from the char-misc tree.

I fixed it up (see below) and can carry the fix as necessary (no action
is required).

-- 
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell                    [email-masked]

diff --cc drivers/Makefile
index 60d19820a4d4,628b512b625b..000000000000
--- a/drivers/Makefile
+++ b/drivers/Makefile
@@@ -161,4 -161,4 +161,5 @@@ obj-$(CONFIG_POWERCAP)		+= powercap
  obj-$(CONFIG_MCB)		+= mcb/
  obj-$(CONFIG_RAS)		+= ras/
  obj-$(CONFIG_THUNDERBOLT)	+= thunderbolt/
 +obj-$(CONFIG_ANDROID)		+= android/
+ obj-$(CONFIG_CORESIGHT)		+= coresight/