Subject: linux-next: manual merge of the driver-core tree with the pm tree

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 11 Nov 2014 15:41:46 +1100

Hi Greg,

Today's linux-next merge of the driver-core tree got a conflict in
drivers/base/Makefile between commit b31384fa5de3 ("Driver core:
Unified device properties interface for platform firmware") from the pm
tree and commit 246246cbde5e ("drivers: base: support cpu cache
information interface to userspace via sysfs") from the driver-core
tree.

I fixed it up (see below) and can carry the fix as necessary (no action
is required).

-- 
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell                    [email-masked]

diff --cc drivers/base/Makefile
index 53c3fe1aeb29,e81a55ca513c..000000000000
--- a/drivers/base/Makefile
+++ b/drivers/base/Makefile
@@@ -4,7 -4,7 +4,7 @@@ obj-y			:= component.o core.o bus.o dd.
  			   driver.o class.o platform.o \
  			   cpu.o firmware.o init.o map.o devres.o \
  			   attribute_container.o transport_class.o \
- 			   topology.o container.o property.o
 -			   topology.o container.o cacheinfo.o
++			   topology.o container.o property.o cacheinfo.o
  obj-$(CONFIG_DEVTMPFS)	+= devtmpfs.o
  obj-$(CONFIG_DMA_CMA) += dma-contiguous.o
  obj-y			+= power/