Subject: Re: linux-next: manual merge of the iommu tree with the tegra tree

From: Thierry Reding <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 24 Nov 2014 10:32:38 +0100

On Mon, Nov 24, 2014 at 03:33:10PM +1100, Stephen Rothwell wrote:
> * PGP Signed by an unknown key
> 
> Hi Joerg,
> 
> Today's linux-next merge of the iommu tree got a conflict in
> drivers/iommu/tegra-smmu.c between commit a2257374a4bd ("memory: Add
> NVIDIA Tegra memory controller support") from the tegra tree and commit
> 315786ebbf4a ("iommu: Add iommu_map_sg() function") from the iommu tree.
> 
> I fixed it up (see below) and can carry the fix as necessary (no action
> is required).

This conflict is uglier than I had anticipated. Perhaps it would make
sense to pull in a stable IOMMU branch into Tegra so that I can resolve
the conflict on top of that?

Joerg, do you have a stable branch containing the above commits that you
could provide for me to pull into the Tegra tree?

Thierry