Subject: linux-next: manual merge of the tiny tree with the tip tree

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 25 Nov 2014 17:03:15 +1100

Hi Josh,

Today's linux-next merge of the tiny tree got a conflict in
kernel/time/Makefile between commit fd866e2b116b ("time: Rename
udelay_test.c to test_udelay.c") from the tip tree and commit
d1f6d68d03ea ("kernel: time: Compile out NTP support") from the tiny
tree.

I fixed it up (see below) and can carry the fix as necessary (no action
is required).

-- 
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell                    [email-masked]

diff --cc kernel/time/Makefile
index f622cf28628a,d07d4c9207b9..000000000000
--- a/kernel/time/Makefile
+++ b/kernel/time/Makefile
@@@ -13,7 -13,8 +13,8 @@@ obj-$(CONFIG_TICK_ONESHOT)			+= tick-on
  obj-$(CONFIG_TICK_ONESHOT)			+= tick-sched.o
  obj-$(CONFIG_TIMER_STATS)			+= timer_stats.o
  obj-$(CONFIG_DEBUG_FS)				+= timekeeping_debug.o
 -obj-$(CONFIG_TEST_UDELAY)			+= udelay_test.o
 +obj-$(CONFIG_TEST_UDELAY)			+= test_udelay.o
+ obj-$(CONFIG_NTP)				+= ntp.o
  
  $(obj)/time.o: $(obj)/timeconst.h