Subject: linux-next: manual merge of the irqchip tree with the mips tree

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 27 Nov 2014 16:57:19 +1100

Hi Jason,

Today's linux-next merge of the irqchip tree got a conflict in
drivers/irqchip/Makefile between commit 8a19b8f19429 ("MIPS: Move GIC
to drivers/irqchip/") from the mips tree and commit 5fe3bba3088c
("irqchip: mtk-sysirq: Add sysirq interrupt polarity support") from the
irqchip tree.

I fixed it up (see below) and can carry the fix as necessary (no action
is required).

-- 
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell                    [email-masked]

diff --cc drivers/irqchip/Makefile
index 021833079c91,5761696368f9..000000000000
--- a/drivers/irqchip/Makefile
+++ b/drivers/irqchip/Makefile
@@@ -35,7 -37,7 +37,8 @@@ obj-$(CONFIG_TB10X_IRQC)		+= irq-tb10x.
  obj-$(CONFIG_XTENSA)			+= irq-xtensa-pic.o
  obj-$(CONFIG_XTENSA_MX)			+= irq-xtensa-mx.o
  obj-$(CONFIG_IRQ_CROSSBAR)		+= irq-crossbar.o
- obj-$(CONFIG_BRCMSTB_L2_IRQ)		+= irq-brcmstb-l2.o \
- 					   irq-bcm7120-l2.o
+ obj-$(CONFIG_BCM7120_L2_IRQ)		+= irq-bcm7120-l2.o
+ obj-$(CONFIG_BRCMSTB_L2_IRQ)		+= irq-brcmstb-l2.o
  obj-$(CONFIG_KEYSTONE_IRQ)		+= irq-keystone.o
 +obj-$(CONFIG_MIPS_GIC)			+= irq-mips-gic.o
+ obj-$(CONFIG_ARCH_MEDIATEK)		+= irq-mtk-sysirq.o