Subject: linux-next: build failure after merge of the access_once tree

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 5 Dec 2014 21:32:24 +1100

Hi Christian,

After merging the access_once tree, today's linux-next build (x86_64
allmodconfig) failed like this:

In file included from include/linux/compiler.h:189:0,
                 from include/uapi/linux/stddef.h:1,
                 from include/linux/stddef.h:4,
                 from include/uapi/linux/posix_types.h:4,
                 from include/linux/fdtable.h:8,
                 from security/apparmor/domain.c:16:
include/linux/types.h:14:9: error: unknown type name '__kernel_fd_set'
 typedef __kernel_fd_set  fd_set;
         ^

And many more :-(

Presumably caused by commit b06f66134856 ("kernel: Provide READ_ONCE
and ASSIGN_ONCE") which added types.h into compiler.h, but I am not
sure.  It could be an interaction with something else in linux-next, of
course.

I have dropped the access_once tree for today, sorry.
-- 
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell                    [email-masked]