Subject: linux-next: build failure after merge of the rcu tree

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 12 Dec 2014 17:12:15 +1100

Hi Paul,

After merging the rcu tree, today's linux-next build (powerpc64
allnoconfig) failed like this:

In file included from arch/powerpc/include/asm/kvm_ppc.h:30:0,
                 from arch/powerpc/kernel/setup_64.c:68:
include/linux/kvm_host.h:366:21: error: field 'srcu' has incomplete type
  struct srcu_struct srcu;
                     ^
include/linux/kvm_host.h:367:21: error: field 'irq_srcu' has incomplete type
  struct srcu_struct irq_srcu;
                     ^

I am sure we have seen this before :-(

Caused by commit 31a78b1b598a ("srcu: Isolate srcu sections using
CONFIG_SRCU") as it was before (I do wonder why this came back).

I have reverted that commit for today.
-- 
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell                    [email-masked]