Subject: linux-next: manual merge of the usb-gadget tree with the usb.current tree

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 16 Jan 2015 17:23:46 +1100

Hi Felipe,

Today's linux-next merge of the usb-gadget tree got a conflict in
drivers/usb/dwc2/gadget.c between commit 62f4f0651ce8 ("usb: dwc2:
gadget: kill requests with 'force' in s3c_hsotg_udc_stop()") from the
usb.current tree and commit c6f5c050e2a7 ("usb: dwc2: gadget: add
bi-directional endpoint support") and 1141ea01d5fa ("usb: dwc2: gadget:
kill requests after disabling ep") from the usb-gadget tree.

I fixed it up (I think - see below) and can carry the fix as necessary
(no action is required).

-- 
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell                    [email-masked]

diff --cc drivers/usb/dwc2/gadget.c
index 79242008085b,882a1a8953f5..000000000000
--- a/drivers/usb/dwc2/gadget.c
+++ b/drivers/usb/dwc2/gadget.c
@@@ -2927,8 -2960,12 +2964,12 @@@ static int s3c_hsotg_udc_stop(struct us
  	mutex_lock(&hsotg->init_mutex);
  
  	/* all endpoints should be shutdown */
- 	for (ep = 1; ep < hsotg->num_of_eps; ep++)
- 		s3c_hsotg_ep_disable_force(&hsotg->eps[ep].ep, true);
+ 	for (ep = 1; ep < hsotg->num_of_eps; ep++) {
+ 		if (hsotg->eps_in[ep])
 -			s3c_hsotg_ep_disable(&hsotg->eps_in[ep]->ep);
++			s3c_hsotg_ep_disable_force(&hsotg->eps_in[ep]->ep, true);
+ 		if (hsotg->eps_out[ep])
 -			s3c_hsotg_ep_disable(&hsotg->eps_out[ep]->ep);
++			s3c_hsotg_ep_disable_force(&hsotg->eps_out[ep]->ep, true);
+ 	}
  
  	spin_lock_irqsave(&hsotg->lock, flags);