Subject: linux-next: manual merge of the drm tree with Linus' tree

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 22 Jan 2015 13:18:17 +1100

Hi Dave,

Today's linux-next merge of the drm tree got a conflict in
drivers/gpu/drm/amd/include/kgd_kfd_interface.h between commit
b64b8afcca9d ("drm/amd: Fixing typos in kfd<->kgd interface") from
Linus' tree and commit 85ea7d07e1ec ("drm/amd: Add SDMA functions to
kfd-->kgd interface") from the drm tree.

I fixed it up (see below) and can carry the fix as necessary (no action
is required).

-- 
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell                    [email-masked]

diff --cc drivers/gpu/drm/amd/include/kgd_kfd_interface.h
index 96a512208fad,cd3878fe6f77..000000000000
--- a/drivers/gpu/drm/amd/include/kgd_kfd_interface.h
+++ b/drivers/gpu/drm/amd/include/kgd_kfd_interface.h
@@@ -183,7 -182,9 +182,9 @@@ struct kfd2kgd_calls 
  	int (*hqd_load)(struct kgd_dev *kgd, void *mqd, uint32_t pipe_id,
  			uint32_t queue_id, uint32_t __user *wptr);
  
+ 	int (*hqd_sdma_load)(struct kgd_dev *kgd, void *mqd);
+ 
 -	bool (*hqd_is_occupies)(struct kgd_dev *kgd, uint64_t queue_address,
 +	bool (*hqd_is_occupied)(struct kgd_dev *kgd, uint64_t queue_address,
  				uint32_t pipe_id, uint32_t queue_id);
  
  	int (*hqd_destroy)(struct kgd_dev *kgd, uint32_t reset_type,