Subject: linux-next: build failure after merge of the sound-asoc tree

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 28 Jan 2015 13:00:47 +1100

Hi all,

After merging the sound-asoc tree, today's linux-next build (x86_64 allmodconfig)
failed like this:

sound/soc/codecs/arizona.c: In function 'arizona_out_ev':
sound/soc/codecs/arizona.c:738:57: error: 'struct snd_soc_dapm_widget' has no member named 'codec'
  struct arizona_priv *priv = snd_soc_codec_get_drvdata(w->codec);
                                                         ^

Caused by commit 054e1b489227 ("ASoC: arizona: Add delay for output
disable") interacting with commit 96da4e5b2e1d ("ASoC: Remove codec
field from snd_soc_dapm_widget").  It needed to be fixed up in merge
commit 7659e0ab1afa ("Merge remote-tracking branches
'asoc/topic/ad193x', 'asoc/topic/alc5632', 'asoc/topic/arizona' and
'asoc/topic/atmel' into asoc-next").

I have used the sound-asoc tree from next-20150127 for today.
-- 
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell                    [email-masked]