Subject: linux-next: manual merge of the kvm tree with Linus' tree

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 2 Feb 2015 16:05:56 +1100

Hi all,

Today's linux-next merge of the kvm tree got a conflict in
arch/arm64/kvm/sys_regs.c between commit 3c1e71650833 ("arm/arm64: KVM:
Use set/way op trapping to track the state of the caches") from Linus'
tree and commit 6d52f35af10c ("arm64: KVM: add SGI generation register
emulation") from the kvm tree.

I fixed it up (see below) and can carry the fix as necessary (no action
is required).

-- 
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell                    [email-masked]

diff --cc arch/arm64/kvm/sys_regs.c
index b96afdf6cee4,7ad7af51856f..000000000000
--- a/arch/arm64/kvm/sys_regs.c
+++ b/arch/arm64/kvm/sys_regs.c
@@@ -605,7 -693,9 +638,9 @@@ static const struct sys_reg_desc cp14_6
   * register).
   */
  static const struct sys_reg_desc cp15_regs[] = {
+ 	{ Op1( 0), CRn( 0), CRm(12), Op2( 0), access_gic_sgi },
+ 
 -	{ Op1( 0), CRn( 1), CRm( 0), Op2( 0), access_sctlr, NULL, c1_SCTLR },
 +	{ Op1( 0), CRn( 1), CRm( 0), Op2( 0), access_vm_reg, NULL, c1_SCTLR },
  	{ Op1( 0), CRn( 2), CRm( 0), Op2( 0), access_vm_reg, NULL, c2_TTBR0 },
  	{ Op1( 0), CRn( 2), CRm( 0), Op2( 1), access_vm_reg, NULL, c2_TTBR1 },
  	{ Op1( 0), CRn( 2), CRm( 0), Op2( 2), access_vm_reg, NULL, c2_TTBCR },