Subject: linux-next: build failure after merge of the block tree

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 9 Feb 2015 15:25:26 +1100

Hi Jens,

After merging the block tree, today's linux-next build (x86_64 allmodconfig)
failed like this:

fs/nfs/flexfilelayout/flexfilelayout.c: In function 'ff_layout_mark_request_commit':
fs/nfs/flexfilelayout/flexfilelayout.c:1369:47: error: 'struct address_space' has no member named 'backing_dev_info'
   inc_bdi_stat(page_file_mapping(req->wb_page)->backing_dev_info,
                                               ^

Caused by commit b83ae6d42143 ("fs: remove mapping->backing_dev_info")
interacting with commit d67ae825a59d ("pnfs/flexfiles: Add the FlexFile
Layout Driver") from the nfs tree.

I have added this merge fix patch (assuming it is correct, someone
needs to tell Linus about this when the trees get merged):

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 9 Feb 2015 15:20:12 +1100
Subject: [PATCH] pnfs/flexfiles: fix FlexFile Layout Driver for removal
 mapping->backing_dev_info

Signed-off-by: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
---
 fs/nfs/flexfilelayout/flexfilelayout.c | 2 +-
 1 file changed, 1 insertion(+), 1 deletion(-)

diff --git a/fs/nfs/flexfilelayout/flexfilelayout.c b/fs/nfs/flexfilelayout/flexfilelayout.c
index f29fb7d7e8f8..c22ecaa86c1c 100644
--- a/fs/nfs/flexfilelayout/flexfilelayout.c
+++ b/fs/nfs/flexfilelayout/flexfilelayout.c
@@ -1366,7 +1366,7 @@ ff_layout_mark_request_commit(struct nfs_page *req,
 	spin_unlock(cinfo->lock);
 	if (!cinfo->dreq) {
 		inc_zone_page_state(req->wb_page, NR_UNSTABLE_NFS);
-		inc_bdi_stat(page_file_mapping(req->wb_page)->backing_dev_info,
+		inc_bdi_stat(inode_to_bdi(page_file_mapping(req->wb_page)->host),
 			     BDI_RECLAIMABLE);
 		__mark_inode_dirty(req->wb_context->dentry->d_inode,
 				   I_DIRTY_DATASYNC);
-- 
2.1.4

-- 
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell                    [email-masked]