Subject: linux-next: manual merge of the akpm-current tree with the modules tree

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 12 Feb 2015 16:08:59 +1100

Hi Andrew,

Today's linux-next merge of the akpm-current tree got a conflict in
scripts/module-common.lds between commit 5d8591bc0fba ("module: set
ksymtab/kcrctab* section addresses to 0x0") from the modules tree and
commit c84e031a79f9 ("kernel: add support for .init_array.*
constructors") from the akpm-current tree.

I fixed it up (I think - please check - see below) and can carry the
fix as necessary (no action is required).

-- 
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell                    [email-masked]

diff --cc scripts/module-common.lds
index bec15f908fc6,01c5849fe44a..000000000000
--- a/scripts/module-common.lds
+++ b/scripts/module-common.lds
@@@ -6,14 -6,17 +6,17 @@@
  SECTIONS {
  	/DISCARD/ : { *(.discard) }
  
 -	__ksymtab		: { *(SORT(___ksymtab+*)) }
 -	__ksymtab_gpl		: { *(SORT(___ksymtab_gpl+*)) }
 -	__ksymtab_unused	: { *(SORT(___ksymtab_unused+*)) }
 -	__ksymtab_unused_gpl	: { *(SORT(___ksymtab_unused_gpl+*)) }
 -	__ksymtab_gpl_future	: { *(SORT(___ksymtab_gpl_future+*)) }
 -	__kcrctab		: { *(SORT(___kcrctab+*)) }
 -	__kcrctab_gpl		: { *(SORT(___kcrctab_gpl+*)) }
 -	__kcrctab_unused	: { *(SORT(___kcrctab_unused+*)) }
 -	__kcrctab_unused_gpl	: { *(SORT(___kcrctab_unused_gpl+*)) }
 -	__kcrctab_gpl_future	: { *(SORT(___kcrctab_gpl_future+*)) }
 +	__ksymtab		0 : { *(SORT(___ksymtab+*)) }
 +	__ksymtab_gpl		0 : { *(SORT(___ksymtab_gpl+*)) }
 +	__ksymtab_unused	0 : { *(SORT(___ksymtab_unused+*)) }
 +	__ksymtab_unused_gpl	0 : { *(SORT(___ksymtab_unused_gpl+*)) }
 +	__ksymtab_gpl_future	0 : { *(SORT(___ksymtab_gpl_future+*)) }
 +	__kcrctab		0 : { *(SORT(___kcrctab+*)) }
 +	__kcrctab_gpl		0 : { *(SORT(___kcrctab_gpl+*)) }
 +	__kcrctab_unused	0 : { *(SORT(___kcrctab_unused+*)) }
 +	__kcrctab_unused_gpl	0 : { *(SORT(___kcrctab_unused_gpl+*)) }
 +	__kcrctab_gpl_future	0 : { *(SORT(___kcrctab_gpl_future+*)) }
+ 
+ 	. = ALIGN(8);
+ 	.init_array		: { *(SORT(.init_array.*)) *(.init_array) }
  }