Subject: Re: make mandocs build failure with next-20150210

From: Greg Kroah-Hartman <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 16 Feb 2015 11:46:15 -0800

On Mon, Feb 16, 2015 at 12:25:04PM -0700, Jonathan Corbet wrote:
> On Mon, 16 Feb 2015 16:21:30 +0000
> Alan Cox <[email-masked]> wrote:
> 
> > > This warning started to appear on Linus's tree, after staging pull
> > > request was merged.  
> > 
> > I sent GregKH a fix for it a while ago
> 
> He seemed to indicate that he doesn't have it.  The following would seem
> to fit the bill; unless somebody objects I'll send it upward so that docs
> builds start working again.

I got the second patch, but it was too late for my first round of
patches to send to Linus.  Feel free to send this on yourself as I'm
going to be at a conference all this week and have limited time to do
this.

thanks,

greg k-h