Subject: linux-next: build failure after merge of the sound-asoc tree

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 10 Mar 2015 13:01:20 +1100

Hi all,

After merging the sound-asoc tree, today's linux-next build (x86_64
allmodconfig) failed like this:

sound/soc/codecs/rt5670.c: In function 'is_sys_clk_from_pll':
sound/soc/codecs/rt5670.c:519:38: error: 'struct snd_soc_dapm_widget' has no member named 'codec'
  struct snd_soc_codec *codec = source->codec;
                                      ^

Caused by commit 485372dc24ca ("ASoC: rt5670: Check sysclk source by
private data")?

sound/soc/codecs/rt5670.c: In function 'rt5670_set_dai_sysclk':
sound/soc/codecs/rt5670.c:2272:1: error: expected expression before '<<' token
 <<<<<<< HEAD
 ^
sound/soc/codecs/rt5670.c:2284:1: error: expected expression before '>>' token
 >>>>>>> v4.0-rc3
 ^

Oops :-(

I have used the cound-asoc tree from next-20150306 for today.
-- 
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell                    [email-masked]