Subject: linux-next: manual merge of the akpm-current tree with the vfs tree

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 13 Mar 2015 16:31:02 +1100

Hi Andrew,

Today's linux-next merge of the akpm-current tree got a conflict in
lib/Makefile between commit d879cb83417a ("move iov_iter.c from mm/ to
lib/") from the vfs tree and commits 2e731a72801a ("lib: move
find_last_bit to lib/find_next_bit.c") and 2bbf16381c7a ("lib: rename
lib/find_next_bit.c to lib/find_bit.c") from the akpm-current tree.

I fixed it up (see below) and can carry the fix as necessary (no action
is required).

-- 
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell                    [email-masked]

diff --cc lib/Makefile
index 58f74d2dd396,442018a65723..000000000000
--- a/lib/Makefile
+++ b/lib/Makefile
@@@ -24,8 -24,8 +24,8 @@@ obj-y	+= lockref.
  
  obj-y += bcd.o div64.o sort.o parser.o halfmd4.o debug_locks.o random32.o \
  	 bust_spinlocks.o kasprintf.o bitmap.o scatterlist.o \
 -	 gcd.o lcm.o list_sort.o uuid.o flex_array.o clz_ctz.o \
 +	 gcd.o lcm.o list_sort.o uuid.o flex_array.o iov_iter.o clz_ctz.o \
- 	 bsearch.o find_last_bit.o find_next_bit.o llist.o memweight.o kfifo.o \
+ 	 bsearch.o find_bit.o llist.o memweight.o kfifo.o \
  	 percpu-refcount.o percpu_ida.o rhashtable.o reciprocal_div.o
  obj-y += string_helpers.o
  obj-$(CONFIG_TEST_STRING_HELPERS) += test-string_helpers.o