Subject: Re: linux-next: manual merge of the irqchip tree with the tegra tree

From: Thierry Reding <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 16 Mar 2015 11:04:58 +0100

On Mon, Mar 16, 2015 at 02:55:08PM +1100, Stephen Rothwell wrote:
> * PGP Signed by an unknown key
> 
> Hi Jason,
> 
> Today's linux-next merge of the irqchip tree got a conflict in
> arch/arm/mach-tegra/irq.c between commit 0a63e1e0617f ("ARM: tegra: Fix
> big-endian issue with IRQ code") from the tegra tree and commit
> 1a703bffd82e ("ARM: tegra: remove old LIC support") from the irqchip
> tree.
> 
> I fixed it up (the latter removed the code changed by the former) and
> can carry the fix as necessary (no action is required).

Hi Jason,

There's a chance that we might get a couple of other patches for Tegra
that conflict with this series. Would you be able to provide a stable
branch that I can pull into the Tegra tree to resolve those. Another
alternative, if you're okay with it, would be for you to ack the series
and back it out of your tree and I'll take it through the Tegra tree (I
could also provide a stable branch if necessary).

Thierry