Subject: linux-next: build warning after merge of the drm-panel tree

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 25 Mar 2015 17:20:56 +1100

Hi Thierry,

After merging the drm-panel tree, today's linux-next build (powerpc
ppc64_defconfig) produced this warning:

drivers/video/fbdev/Kconfig:5:error: recursive dependency detected!
drivers/video/fbdev/Kconfig:5:	symbol FB is selected by DRM_KMS_FB_HELPER
drivers/gpu/drm/Kconfig:34:	symbol DRM_KMS_FB_HELPER depends on DRM_KMS_HELPER
drivers/gpu/drm/Kconfig:28:	symbol DRM_KMS_HELPER is selected by DRM_PTN3460
drivers/gpu/drm/bridge/Kconfig:6:	symbol DRM_PTN3460 depends on GPIOLIB
drivers/gpio/Kconfig:34:	symbol GPIOLIB is selected by ARCH_REQUIRE_GPIOLIB
drivers/gpio/Kconfig:23:	symbol ARCH_REQUIRE_GPIOLIB is selected by MCU_MPC8349EMITX
arch/powerpc/platforms/Kconfig:350:	symbol MCU_MPC8349EMITX depends on I2C
drivers/i2c/Kconfig:7:	symbol I2C is selected by FB_DDC
drivers/video/fbdev/Kconfig:59:	symbol FB_DDC is selected by FB_CYBER2000_DDC
drivers/video/fbdev/Kconfig:374:	symbol FB_CYBER2000_DDC depends on FB_CYBER2000
drivers/video/fbdev/Kconfig:362:	symbol FB_CYBER2000 depends on FB

Introduced by commit 6a43766f6ef3 ("drm/bridge: ps8622 and ptn3460
depend on gpiolib").

-- 
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell                    [email-masked]