Subject: linux-next: manual merge of the mips tree with the imx-mxs tree

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 26 Mar 2015 12:52:40 +1100

Hi Ralf,

Today's linux-next merge of the mips tree got a conflict in
drivers/irqchip/Makefile between commit 0494e11aafc7 ("irqchip:
vf610-mscm-ir: Add support for Vybrid MSCM interrupt router") from the
imx-mxs tree and commit 8a1a20290487 ("IRQCHIP: Add new driver for
BCM7038-style level 1 interrupt controllers") from the mips tree.

I fixed it up (see below) and can carry the fix as necessary (no action
is required).

-- 
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell                    [email-masked]

diff --cc drivers/irqchip/Makefile
index 9176c76eb164,89e45613de76..000000000000
--- a/drivers/irqchip/Makefile
+++ b/drivers/irqchip/Makefile
@@@ -37,7 -37,7 +37,8 @@@ obj-$(CONFIG_TB10X_IRQC)		+= irq-tb10x.
  obj-$(CONFIG_XTENSA)			+= irq-xtensa-pic.o
  obj-$(CONFIG_XTENSA_MX)			+= irq-xtensa-mx.o
  obj-$(CONFIG_IRQ_CROSSBAR)		+= irq-crossbar.o
 +obj-$(CONFIG_SOC_VF610)			+= irq-vf610-mscm-ir.o
+ obj-$(CONFIG_BCM7038_L1_IRQ)		+= irq-bcm7038-l1.o
  obj-$(CONFIG_BCM7120_L2_IRQ)		+= irq-bcm7120-l2.o
  obj-$(CONFIG_BRCMSTB_L2_IRQ)		+= irq-brcmstb-l2.o
  obj-$(CONFIG_KEYSTONE_IRQ)		+= irq-keystone.o