Subject: linux-next: manual merge of the akpm-current tree with the tip tree

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 8 Apr 2015 18:28:30 +1000

Hi Andrew,

Today's linux-next merge of the akpm-current tree got a conflict in
drivers/rtc/rtc-mc13xxx.c between commit 0307b0d77a08
("drivers/rtc/mc13xxx: Update driver to address y2038/y2106 issues")
from the tip tree and commit 219451fa4da4 ("drivers/rtc/rtc-mc13xxx.c:
fix obfuscated and wrong format string") from the akpm-current tree.

I fixed it up (see below) and can carry the fix as necessary (no action
is required).

-- 
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell                    [email-masked]

diff --cc drivers/rtc/rtc-mc13xxx.c
index 32df1d812367,c8e78a560de7..000000000000
--- a/drivers/rtc/rtc-mc13xxx.c
+++ b/drivers/rtc/rtc-mc13xxx.c
@@@ -214,10 -215,12 +214,10 @@@ static int mc13xxx_rtc_set_alarm(struc
  	if (unlikely(ret))
  		goto out;
  
 -	ret = rtc_tm_to_time(&alarm->time, &s1970);
 -	if (unlikely(ret))
 -		goto out;
 +	s1970 = rtc_tm_to_time64(&alarm->time);
  
- 	dev_dbg(dev, "%s: o%2.s %lld\n", __func__, alarm->enabled ? "n" : "ff",
 -	dev_dbg(dev, "%s: %s %lu\n", __func__, alarm->enabled ? "on" : "off",
 -			s1970);
++	dev_dbg(dev, "%s: %s %lld\n", __func__, alarm->enabled ? "on" : "off",
 +			(long long)s1970);
  
  	ret = mc13xxx_rtc_irq_enable_unlocked(dev, alarm->enabled,
  			MC13XXX_IRQ_TODA);