Subject: linux-next: manual merge of the vfs tree with the f2fs tree

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 13 Apr 2015 11:53:08 +1000

Hi Al,

Today's linux-next merge of the vfs tree got a conflict in
fs/f2fs/f2fs.h between commit 510022a85839 ("f2fs: add F2FS_INLINE_DOTS
to recover missing dot dentries") from the f2fs tree and commit
5dd3dc06371a ("VFS: normal filesystems (and lustre): d_inode()
annotations") from the vfs tree.

I fixed it up (see below) and can carry the fix as necessary (no action
is required).

-- 
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell                    [email-masked]

diff --cc fs/f2fs/f2fs.h
index 053361ace0ec,02e4ab3e7d4d..000000000000
--- a/fs/f2fs/f2fs.h
+++ b/fs/f2fs/f2fs.h
@@@ -1481,8 -1391,8 +1481,8 @@@ bool f2fs_empty_dir(struct inode *)
  
  static inline int f2fs_add_link(struct dentry *dentry, struct inode *inode)
  {
- 	return __f2fs_add_link(dentry->d_parent->d_inode, &dentry->d_name,
+ 	return __f2fs_add_link(d_inode(dentry->d_parent), &dentry->d_name,
 -				inode);
 +				inode, inode->i_ino, inode->i_mode);
  }
  
  /*