Subject: linux-next: build failure after merge of the xen-tip tree

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 13 Apr 2015 18:09:02 +1000

Hi all,

After merging the xen-tip tree, today's linux-next build (x86_64 allmodconfig)
failed like this:

drivers/char/tpm/xen-tpmfront.c: In function 'setup_ring':
drivers/char/tpm/xen-tpmfront.c:203:7: warning: passing argument 2 of 'xenbus_grant_ring' makes pointer from integer without a cast
  rv = xenbus_grant_ring(dev, virt_to_mfn(priv->shr));
       ^
In file included from drivers/char/tpm/xen-tpmfront.c:17:0:
include/xen/xenbus.h:206:5: note: expected 'void *' but argument is of type 'long unsigned int'
 int xenbus_grant_ring(struct xenbus_device *dev, void *vaddr,
     ^
drivers/char/tpm/xen-tpmfront.c:203:7: error: too few arguments to function 'xenbus_grant_ring'
  rv = xenbus_grant_ring(dev, virt_to_mfn(priv->shr));
       ^
In file included from drivers/char/tpm/xen-tpmfront.c:17:0:
include/xen/xenbus.h:206:5: note: declared here
 int xenbus_grant_ring(struct xenbus_device *dev, void *vaddr,
     ^

Caused by commit 1b1586eeeb8c ("xenbus_client: Extend interface to
support multi-page ring").

I have used the xen-tip tree from next-20150410 for today.
-- 
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell                    [email-masked]