Subject: linux-next: build failure after merge of the ext4 tree

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 7 May 2015 11:14:32 +1000

Hi Ted,

After merging the ext4 tree, today's linux-next build (powerpc
ppc64_defconfig) failed like this:

fs/ext4/file.c: In function 'ext4_file_mmap':
fs/ext4/file.c:226:3: error: implicit declaration of function 'ext4_get_encryption_info' [-Werror=implicit-function-declaration]
   int err = ext4_get_encryption_info(inode);
   ^
fs/ext4/super.c: In function 'ext4_clear_inode':
fs/ext4/super.c:958:19: error: 'struct ext4_inode_info' has no member named 'i_crypt_info'
  if (EXT4_I(inode)->i_crypt_info)
                   ^

Caused by commit ef8a5d07c606 ("ext4 crypto: reorganize how we store
keys in the inode").  This build has CONFIG_EXT4_FS_ENCRYPTION not set.

I have used the ext4 tree from next-20150506 for today.
-- 
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell                    [email-masked]