Subject: linux-next: build failure after merge of the target-updates tree

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 12 May 2015 14:54:10 +1000

Hi Nicholas,

After merging the target-updates tree, today's linux-next build (x86_64
allmodconfig) failed like this:

drivers/target/sbp/sbp_target.c: In function 'sbp_get_lun_from_tpg':
drivers/target/sbp/sbp_target.c:186:17: error: 'struct se_portal_group' has no member named 'tpg_lun_list'
  se_lun = se_tpg->tpg_lun_list[lun];
                 ^
drivers/target/sbp/sbp_target.c: In function 'sbp_count_se_tpg_luns':
drivers/target/sbp/sbp_target.c:1833:30: error: 'struct se_portal_group' has no member named 'tpg_lun_list'
   struct se_lun *se_lun = tpg->tpg_lun_list[i];
                              ^
drivers/target/sbp/sbp_target.c: In function 'sbp_update_unit_directory':
drivers/target/sbp/sbp_target.c:1911:45: error: 'struct se_portal_group' has no member named 'tpg_lun_list'
   struct se_lun *se_lun = tport->tpg->se_tpg.tpg_lun_list[i];
                                             ^

Caused by commit 731bbd790f79 ("target: Convert se_tpg->tpg_lun_list to
->tpg_lun_hlist") which doesn't seem to be complete?

I have used the target-updates tree from next-20150511 for today.
-- 
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell                    [email-masked]