Subject: linux-next: build failure after merge of the char-misc tree

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 27 May 2015 15:52:01 +1000

Hi all,

After merging the char-misc tree, today's linux-next build (x86_64 allmodconfig)
failed like this:

drivers/nfc/microread/mei.c:70:2: error: implicit declaration of function '__UUID_LE' [-Werror=implicit-function-declaration]
  { MICROREAD_DRIVER_NAME, MEI_NFC_UUID},
  ^
drivers/nfc/microread/mei.c:70:2: warning: missing braces around initializer [-Wmissing-braces]
drivers/nfc/microread/mei.c:70:2: warning: (near initialization for 'microread_mei_tbl[0].uuid') [-Wmissing-braces]
drivers/nfc/microread/mei.c:70:2: error: initializer element is not constant
drivers/nfc/microread/mei.c:70:2: error: (near initialization for 'microread_mei_tbl[0].uuid[0]')
cc1: some warnings being treated as errors

Caused by commit c93b76b34b4d ("mei: bus: report also uuid in module
alias").

I have used the char-misc tree from next-20150526 for today.
-- 
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell                    [email-masked]