Subject: linux-next: manual merge of the tip tree with the sparc tree

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 28 May 2015 16:38:46 +1000

Hi all,

Today's linux-next merge of the tip tree got a conflict in
arch/sparc/include/asm/topology_64.h between commit acc455cffa75
("sparc64: Setup sysfs to mark LDOM sockets, cores and threads
correctly") from the sparc tree and commit 06931e622468
("sched/topology: Rename topology_thread_cpumask() to
topology_sibling_cpumask()") from the tip tree.

I fixed it up (see below) and can carry the fix as necessary (no action
is required).

-- 
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell                    [email-masked]

diff --cc arch/sparc/include/asm/topology_64.h
index d1761df5cca6,9a928fcb7a9b..000000000000
--- a/arch/sparc/include/asm/topology_64.h
+++ b/arch/sparc/include/asm/topology_64.h
@@@ -40,8 -40,8 +40,8 @@@ static inline int pcibus_to_node(struc
  #ifdef CONFIG_SMP
  #define topology_physical_package_id(cpu)	(cpu_data(cpu).proc_id)
  #define topology_core_id(cpu)			(cpu_data(cpu).core_id)
 -#define topology_core_cpumask(cpu)		(&cpu_core_map[cpu])
 +#define topology_core_cpumask(cpu)		(&cpu_core_sib_map[cpu])
- #define topology_thread_cpumask(cpu)		(&per_cpu(cpu_sibling_map, cpu))
+ #define topology_sibling_cpumask(cpu)		(&per_cpu(cpu_sibling_map, cpu))
  #endif /* CONFIG_SMP */
  
  extern cpumask_t cpu_core_map[NR_CPUS];