Subject: Re: linux-next: build failure after merge of most of the trees

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 29 May 2015 10:34:59 +1000

Hi Eric,

On Thu, 28 May 2015 08:26:51 -0700 Eric Dumazet <[email-masked]> wrote:
>
> We were alerted of this problem thanks to kbuild test robot.
> 
> This fix is not a definitive one I hope.

No, just something to allow me to get my tree to build so I could go to
bed :-)

> Golden rule is that vmalloc() users must include vmalloc.h themselves,
> not by an indirect include.

Yep, that is a special case of Rule 1.

> I sent one fix, and prepared others, but I prefer that each offender is
> fixed.

Yeah, thanks to Dave for that.

-- 
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell                    [email-masked]